Friday, July 01, 2005

Happy Canada Day!!

Hello Everyone!
Just wanted to send out some greetings for Canada Day! Myself, I really enjoy Canada Day...hot weather, many barbeques, and great fun! For some reason, South Africans don't seem to be in the same holiday mood as me!? I am decked out in a Canadian hoodie and an I AM Canadian hat. Maybe a bit excessive ;)

I always find it interesting how people become more patriotic when they are away from their home country. As you can tell, I am the one exception to that rule ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Kurt said...

Happy Canada Day Fred! best wishes from Mexico! I too don't understand why others arnt as excited as me on friday. Thursday night I put up a whole bunch of canadian paraphenialia where I am staying, and the next day my roommates thoughts I was a lil nuts. But I made them wear red and white! (a white band for www.makpovertyhistory.ca).
The spirit of Canada is strong, no matter where you are in the world.

Kurt
LC UDLA- Puebla CEEDer
LCP AIESEC Carleton

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home